Acomed SM5 Protective Coverall
Airborne particle and liquid splash protective coverall. (US Type 5/6 Specification)
- Type 5/6 Coverall designed to offer cost effective protection against airborne biohazard particles, body fluid splash and hazardous chemicals such as disinfectants and bleaching agents. Also useful for dust exposure.
- Made from highly breathable non-woven filtration medical polyethylene for effective release of body heat and moisture and reduced heat stress for the wearer.
- Soft and strong 25gsm with low tear characteristics
- 2 panel hood, 2-way zip and storm flap with elasticated back and ankles to reduce the risk of skin exposure
- Antibviral and antibacterial properties
Acomed SM5 Protective Coverall is a strong 25gsm SMS coverall with superb breathability and comfort meaning it can be worn comfortably for long periods of time without build up of trapped body heat.
Made with a 2 panel hood, 2-way zip with stormflap, elasticated cuff, waist and ankles giving added comfort, making it easier to put on and take off.
The key features include:
• Quality laminated microporous material
• Elasticized waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement
• Two-way zipper with storm flap
• Anti-static coating on both sides
When it comes to your personal protection, choose the best you can get, choose Acomed.
Manufactured in the Acomed Dedicated Medical Equipment Facility in South Africa.
We Also Recommend
HT-820D MEDICAL INFRARED NON-CONTACT THERMOMETER